2019 Honda Civic Reliability Comes 1st in the Compact Segment
Is the Honda Civic a good car? From Honda Sensing driver assistance technology as standard to standout styling, there are plenty of features that point to ‘yes’, proving that drivers should start with Honda Civic reliability.
Read on for answers to the following questions:
- Are Honda Civics Reliable?
- What Honda Civic Body Styles Are Available?
Are Honda Civics Reliable?
RepairPal measures vehicle dependability using data covering the average cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance. They gave the Honda Civic a perfect 5.0 out of 5.0 rating, making it 1st out of 36 for compact cars.
Here’s how repair cost, frequency, and severity break down:
- Cost: Average total annual costs for repairs and maintenance was $365 vs. an average of $512 for compact cars and $631 for all vehicle models.
- Frequency: Honda Civic owners average 0.3 visits annually to a repair shop for unscheduled repairs vs. an average of 0.4 times for all vehicle models.
- Severity: The probability of repairs proving severe or major is just 8% for the Honda Civic vs. an average of 10% for compact cars and 11% for all vehicle models.
What Honda Civic Body Styles Are Available?
The classic Honda Civic Sedan has been an acknowledged automotive leader for decades, but it’s far from the only flavor of Civic available. Further body styles offer everything from exceptional cargo-carrying to outlandishly potent performance.
- Honda Civic Coupe: Give a performance edge to the Civic Sedan.
- Honda Civic Hatchback: Enjoy up to 46.2 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Honda Civic Type R: Command up to 306 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- Honda Civic Si Sedan: Combine sports car style with 205 hp as standard.
- Honda Civic Si Coupe: Unite Si Sedan power with coupe lines and handling.
Come Check Out the Latest Honda Civic Lineup for Yourself
When it comes to 2019 Honda Civic quality, we think edmunds.com sums it up best: “We’ve been giving this
generation Civic top marks since its debut three years ago, and there’s nothing else out this year that’s going to
steal the car’s title belt.” Honda Civics aren’t just good – they’re unrivaled. Find out more and
explore current offers by visiting your local Mid-Missouri Honda dealer or contacting us directly