2019 Honda Fit Interior Provides 52.7 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space
Cargo space comes in at:
- Up to 16.6 cubic feet behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 52.7 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
A cargo area light aids with organization while tie-down anchors provide the option to secure heavier items. You can also use the Magic Seat to switch into the following cabin modes:
- Utility Mode: Drop the entire Magic Seat to make full use of available space.
- Tall Mode: Drop a rear seat cushion to create up to four feet of standing space.
- Long Mode: Fold all or part of the Magic Seat and the front-passenger seat to slide in longer items.
- Refresh Mode: Fold the front seats back and recline the rear seats to lie down across the entire cabin.
Smaller storage solutions found across the cabin include:
- Center Console with Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket
- Front and Rear Door-Pocket Storage Bins
The Honda Fit is just as generous with technology as with comfort features – even the entry-level LX carries the following amenities as standard:
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Infotainment upgrades include:
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Pandora® Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio