2019 Honda Ridgeline Trim Levels
Honda Ridgeline Sport Features
The Honda Ridgeline Sport upgrades standard styling by fitting the following exterior features:
- 18-inch Gray Painted Alloy Wheels
- Black Painted Exterior Trim
- Fog Lights
Interior features include:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides individual temperature zones for the driver, front passenger, and rear passengers.
- Smart Entry: With the smart key about your person, the doors will unlock automatically when you touch the handle.
- Remote Engine Start: Get your engine started from afar to have the cabin at the perfect temperature before you climb inside.
- HomeLink® Remote System: Connects with HomeLink devices and most garage door openers.
Honda Ridgeline RTL-E Features
Upgrading to the Honda Ridgeline RTL-E means enjoying some of the industry’s most advanced technology, with features including:
- Blind Spot Information System
- Truck Bed Audio System
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Cross Traffic Monitor
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
- 150-Watt/400-Watt Truck Bed Power Outlet
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Two-Position Driver Seat Memory
You’ll also receive the following Honda Sensing® driver assistance features as standard:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.