2020 Honda Accord Reviews
In the words of Edmunds: “The 10th-generation Accord was a winner out of the gate in 2018, making us fall in love with Honda’s midsize sedan all over again.” You can tell from every 2020 Honda Accord review that the 2020 model builds on one of the industry’s most exceptional reputations. To see what we mean, read on to hear:
- Car and Driver on Performance
- Kelley Blue Book on Features
- The Car Connection on Interior Space and Comfort
Car and Driver on Performance
“The Accord’s ride is firmly controlled but never harsh, which helps it strike a winning balance between a sports sedan and a practical family car.” – Car and Driver
As noted by Car and Driver, the Honda Accord strikes a keen balance between practical efficiency and sporty performance. Engine options include:
- 1.5-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
Equipped with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), the Honda Accord makes up to an EPA-estimated 30 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway*.
The Car Connection on Interior Space and Comfort
“The Accord’s tale of the tape is impressive, and four adults will comfortably fit.” – The Car Connection
With up to 16.7 cubic feet of trunk space and 105.6 cubic feet of passenger space, the Honda Accord’s interior is a class-leader when it comes to cabin space. Better yet, you’ll find those generous dimensions backed up by a wide range of indulgent comfort features, including:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support and Two-Position Memory
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Kelley Blue Book on Features
“Safety has always been a Honda priority, which is why every 2020 Accord sedan comes standard with Honda Sensing.” – Kelley Blue Book
Having Honda Sensing as standard makes the Honda Accord one of the best equipped midsize sedans around. Features get even more impressive as you work your way up the trim level lineup, with just a few highlights including:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
The Honda Accord Enjoys Acclaim from Critics and Drivers Alike
Whether you want to check out the Honda Accord interior, discuss Honda Accord trim levels, or simply hear about current specials, all you need to do is visit your local Mid-Michigan Honda dealer. For any further advice or assistance, simply contact us today.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.