2020 Honda Accord Sedan Specs
The 2020 Honda Accord is an impeccably balanced vehicle. This sedan combines its technology and comfort with potent yet quiet driving dynamics thanks to its expertly engineered specs.
2020 Honda Accord Sedan Engine Specs
All of the 2020 Honda Accord Sedan trim levels provide responsive power, whichever trim and engine configuration you choose. Options include:
- 1.5-Liter VTEC® Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Standard for the LX, EX, Sport, and EX-L. Delivers up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0-Liter VTEC® Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Available for the Sport and EX-L, and with the Touring. Delivers up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
Standard Active Noise Cancellation™ (ANC) is available whether you choose the standard engine or upgrade to the more powerful one, always ensuring a subdued sound when you drive.
2020 Honda Accord Sedan MPG Ratings
The 2020 Honda Accord also gives you choices between multiple transmission systems:
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
CVT combines the convenience of a traditional automatic transmission with the high efficiency ratings of a manual transmission. It makes up to an EPA-estimated 30 mpg in the city* and 38 mpg on the highway* with the LX, EX, and EX-L, or 29 mpg city* and 35 mpg highway* on the Sport trim. It’s standard on all 1.5L engine models,
6-Speed Manual Transmission (6MT)
Only available on Sport trims, the 6-speed manual transmission gives you direct control over every shift. Make up to EPA-estimated 26 mpg in the city* and 35 mpg on the highway* with this transmission on 1.5L engine models, or get 22 mpg city* and 32 mpg highway* with the 2.0L engines.
10-Speed Automatic Transmission (10AT)
This state-of-the-art transmission reaches up to an EPA-estimated 23 mpg in the city* and 34 mpg on the highway* on the EX-L trim, or 22 mpg city* and 32 mpg highway* on the Sport and Touring trims. It’s standard on all 2.0L engines.
Eco Assist™ System
Looking to make the most out of your model’s efficiency? The Eco Assist™ System comes fitted as standard with on all Accord trims to help coach you into a more fuel-efficient driving style. This system shows how your driving habits impact fuel consumption, giving you the info and tips you need to gradually shift your habits for more economical driving.
2020 Honda Accord Sedan Performance Features
“The Accord’s ride is firmly controlled but never harsh,” writes Car and Driver. This “helps it strike a winning balance between a sports sedan and a practical family car.” The 2020 Accord utilizes a wide array of performance features to achieve this balance, such as:
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
- Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Solid Rear Disc Brakes
- All-Season Tires
- Wheel Resonators
- Adaptive Damper System
Honda Accord Sedan Active Safety Features
Top-rated safety is part of what makes Honda a renowned brand. The safety tech and features keep you secure inside the Accord through every twist and turn in Missouri.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: Ensure total stability and minimize understeer and oversteering with minor adjustments to braking and throttle response.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Ensures wheels stay near their point of maximum traction when hard braking to allow you to brake and steer without the wheels locking up.
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Intelligently re-distributes braking force between all four wheels
- Brake Assist: Automatically applies added pressure to bring you to a stop sooner when it senses a panic braking situation
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Lets you know when your tires need more air.
SeeHow It Feels to Drive the 2020 Honda Accord in Person
The team at your local Mid-Missouri Honda showroom will be happy to arrange a Honda Accord test drive so you can experience its terrific specs firsthand. For any further assistance or to hear about current Honda special offers, please get in touch today.
Latest on Honda Vehicles
If you’re searching for the “Best minivan near me, “ then you should consider the all-new 2021 Honda Odyssey. The new Honda Odyssey provides a safe and convenient ride that doesn’t compromise on style and power. This new Honda Minivan turns everyday driving into a fun experience with the latest technology features, steering capabilities,…
If you’re searching for a new Hybrid near you, the 2021 Honda Insight has a lot to offer with its impressive list of features, comfortable cabin, excellent fuel economy, and more. This new Honda car has gotten a few changes for the 2021 model year; it now includes Honda Sensing as a standard feature…
The 2021 Honda Pilot has arrived at a Honda dealer near you and it’s the perfect Honda SUV for all your driving needs. The interior features provide a comfortable driving experience for all passengers on your next road trip or store visit such as: A roomy interior with spacious rear seats that could seat…
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.