2020 Honda Fit Cargo Space
That kind of cargo space puts the Honda Fit above and beyond the competition – in fact, it puts the Fit right up there with crossover SUVs when it comes to everyday practicality. You can even use the Magic Seat to switch between four unique configurations:
- Tall Mode: Fold down one of the rear seat cushions to create up to four feet of vertical storage space.
- Long Mode: Drop all or part of the rear row and fold down the front passenger seat to slide in longer items.
Utility Mode: Fold down the entire rear row to make full use of Honda Fit cargo space.
Refresh Mode: Recline both rows and remove the front headrests to kick back and relax along the entire cabin.
- Cargo Cover: Use the Honda Fit cargo cover to keep items protected from prying eyes and away from damaging UV rays.
- Cargo Liner: Protects the original cargo area carpeting from wear and tear by covering the floor and sides, plus the backs of you rear seats.
- Cargo Net: Tight-fitting elastic cord construction keeps grocery bags upright and holds loose items securely in place.
Cargo Organizer: Sturdy canvas dividers provide an ideal way to organize your cargo area, then fold down easily when no longer needed.
Cargo Tray: The high-quality molded plastic Cargo Tray protects the cargo area floor from anything from accidental spills to scrapes and scratches. It also cleans easily with nothing more than warm soapy water.
Seatback Protectors: Protects the backs of your rear seats from damage when they’re folded down to load longer and larger items. A textured surface even works to keep those items from shifting and sliding.