2020 Honda Odyssey interior
However many people you’re carrying, up to 163.6 cubic feet of passenger space keeps everyone comfortable. Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
A Cargo Area Light helps keep everything visible while a Rear Storage Well enhances security and makes it easier to keep things organized. Smaller storage solutions found across the cabin include:
- Front Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
Available technology includes:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- Honda Rear Entertainment System
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor
HondaLink Subscription Services
Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers
Wireless Phone Charger