2020 Honda Passport Interior
Check out the 2020 Honda Passport and you’ll find the spacious dimensions you’d expect from a 3-row crossover with the maneuverability and engaging drive of a 2-row. Based on the Honda Pilot without its 3rd row, the Honda Passport interior is perfectly suited to growing families who like to get out into the backcountry without sacrificing first-class comfort and convenience.
To see what we mean, simply read on to explore:
- Honda Passport Passenger Space
- Honda Passport Cargo Space
- Honda Passport Comfort Features
- Honda Passport Interior Technology
- Honda Passport Interior Accessories
2020 Honda Passport Passenger Space
The Honda Passport offers an exceptional amount of space in which even the tallest of passengers can stretch out and relax whether seated in front or back. That sets it apart from rival 2-row crossover SUVs, and it’s a big part of what makes this such an impressive vehicle whether you’re taking the family or accommodating your friends.
Key Honda Passport interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 115.9 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front and 40.1 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the front and 39.6 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 62.0 inches in the front and 61.9 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 59.1 inches in the front and 57.3 inches in the rear.
2020 Honda Passport Cargo Space
Active families and young professionals know the value of having ample cargo dimensions on their side. Whether you’re looking to throw in the weekly grocery shopping, tote DIY supplies, or even pile in belongings to help move apartments, the Honda Passport can adapt its cabin around your changing needs without ever coming up short on storage space.
Simply use the One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback to switch between:
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Those healthy dimensions are complemented by a fantastic selection of cargo area features, including:
- Cargo Area Light: Provides dependable illumination for effortless organization.
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments: Lets you pack away valuables and keep everyday items out of the way.
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: Taking something larger or heavier? Use the Passport’s tie-down anchors to secure it before you get moving.
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks: Hang your bags to prevent their contents spilling across the floor as you drive.
Smaller storage solutions found across the Honda Passport interior include:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
2020 Honda Passport Comfort Features
Even with the Honda Passport seating capacity of 5 filled, the standard Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System keeps everyone at their own perfect level of cool. Comfort features only become more luxurious as you work your way up the trim level lineup, with highlights including:
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Two-Position Driver’s Seat Memory
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
2020 Honda Passport Interior Technology
The Passport lives up to its Honda pedigree by providing a wide selection of premium features as standard, including:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Available technology includes:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charger
2020 Honda Passport Interior Accessories
- All-Season Floor Mats
- Automatic-Dimming Mirror w/ HomeLink®
- Cargo Bins
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer
- Cargo Side Panel Protectors
- Cargo Tray
- Cupholder Illumination
- Door Sill Protection Film
- First Aid Kit
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim
- Interior Illumination
- Seat Covers – Rear
- Seatback Protectors
The 2020 Honda Passport Interior Provides Space and Luxury Beyond the Competition
As summed up by critics from Edmunds: “Headroom and legroom are abundant all around. And with more than 41 cubic feet of storage behind the second row, the Passport trounces most rivals when it comes time to carry large objects.” Whether you want to hear more about current specials or talk through Honda Passport trim level options, the team at your local Mid-Missouri Honda dealer can help. For any further advice or assistance, simply contact us today.