2020 Honda Passport Reviews
Critics and everyday drivers alike praise the 2020 Honda Passport. Take a look at 2020 Honda Passport review excerpts from Kelley Blue Book, The Car Connection, and Autoblog to see how this model operates at the head of a crowded segment.
Kelley Blue Book on Passport Performance
“Shifts are well portioned, and power delivery is steady. The steering is a bit sportier than on the Pilot, precise and attentive.” – Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book highlights the phenomenal handling of the 2020 Honda Passport. This handling gives you control over the 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine, which comes with every Passport trim.
Other Passport performance features include:
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) All-Wheel-Drive System
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (9AT) with Shift-By-Wire (SBW) and Paddle Shifters
- 5,000 lbs. Maximum Towing Capacity
The Car Connection on Passport Interior Space
“The 2020 Passport has plenty of room for cargo and people.” – The Car Connection
The Honda Passport gives you the interior space you’d expect from a well-appointed 3-row SUV. The dimensions of the 2020 Passport provide:
- Up to 115.9 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Autoblog on Passport Features
“Feature content is generous.” – Autoblog
As is expected with a Honda crossover SUV, the Passport boasts tons of top-tier technology, both standard and available with upgrades. A few infotainment and convenience highlights include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charger
The Honda Sensing suite comes as standard for premium safety in the Passport as well!