2020 Honda Ridgeline Fuel Economy
The 2020 Honda Ridgeline combines the capability and power you’d expect from a pickup with the car-like drive of a crossover SUV. Take a look at Honda Ridgeline fuel economy and you’ll see it also manages to deliver pickup performance while returning phenomenal MPG ratings.
Read on to explore:
- Honda Ridgeline Engine Specs
- Honda Ridgeline Efficiency Scores
- Honda Ridgeline Efficiency Features
Honda Ridgeline Engine Specs
Every Honda Ridgeline comes fitted as standard with a 3.5L 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC® V6. Using direct injection for brisk acceleration and confident passing power, it delivers:
- Up to 280 hp
- Up to 262 lb-ft of torque
That sort of power ensures up to 3,500 lbs. of towing with standard 2WD or up to an intimidating 5,000 lbs. with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System that’s available with the Sport and RTL or fitted as standard with the RTL-E and Black Edition
Honda Ridgeline Efficiency Scores
The Honda Ridgeline’s V6 power and strong towing specs shouldn’t fool you into thinking efficiency is sacrificed. All models feature a sophisticated 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (9AT) for seamless power delivery and the following efficiency scores:
- Honda Ridgeline MPG 2WD: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway*
- Honda Ridgeline MPG 4WD: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
Honda Ridgeline Efficiency Features
The Honda Ridgeline uses several state of the art efficiency features beyond the 9-speed transmission to keep fuel consumption low. Features include:
- Variable Cylinder Management (VCM®): Two engine cylinders are shut down during steady cruising.
- Eco-Assist System: Visual feedback helps coach you into a more efficient driving style over time.
Expect Exceptional Performance and Efficiency from the 2020 Honda Ridgeline
As summed up by Car and Driver: “The Ridgeline transcends pickup-truck tropes with unrivaled comfort and content.” You’ll find yours alongside the latest special offers by visiting your local Mid-Missouri Honda dealer. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.