2020 Honda Ridgeline Reviews
2020 Honda Ridgeline reviews mark this exciting new pickup truck out as one of the best models in its class, and almost certainly the most unique. Learn more with review highlights from Edmunds, Car and Driver, and U.S. News and World Report.
Edmunds on Performance
“The Honda Ridgeline stands apart because of its unibody chassis, fully independent suspension and torque-vectoring AWD system that improves stability on all surfaces.” – Edmunds
The Honda Ridgeline combines responsive on-road performance with adventure-ready off-road capability. Each model features a 3.5L 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC® V6 engine to deliver:
- Up to 280 hp.
- Up to 262 lb-ft of torque.
- Up to 3,500 lbs. of towing with 2WD.
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of towing with Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD.
Car and Driver on the Interior
“The Honda’s cabin is better built and more roomy than anything else in its class.” – Car and Driver
The Honda Ridgeline can function well even as your main family vehicle thanks to up to 109.7 cubic feet cubic feet of passenger space. You’ll also find a wide range of premium comfort features not commonly encountered in the trucking class, including:
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
US News and World Review on Technology
“The Ridgeline is comfortable, upscale, and loaded with technology.” – U.S. News and World Report
The Ridgeline’s innovative Dual-Action Tailgate, In-Bed Trunk, and Truck-Bed Audio System create one of the industry’s most forward-thinking beds, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Further advanced features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Honda Sensing Driver Assistance Suite
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System with 8 Speakers, including Subwoofer
Come Experience the 2020 Honda Ridgeline for Yourself and Tell Us What You Think
While top critical reviews aren’t to be sniffed at, the opinion we really care about is yours. With that in mind, why not come down to your local Mid-Missouri Honda dealer to arrange a test drive and find out how our current offers could help you save? For any further advice or assistance, feel free to get in touch today.