How It Fits into the Company's Overall Electric Vehicle Strategy
Honda is making strides in its commitment to sustainable driving with the introduction of its highly anticipated EV Prologue, which wil l be available at our Mid-Missouri Honda Dealers in early 2024. This new electric vehicle is just the first step in Honda's larger electric vehicle strategy, which aims to bring more eco-friendly cars to the market.
What is the EV Prologue?
- The EV Prologue is an electric SUV that offers drivers a stylish, spacious, and eco-friendly ride.
- Honda has yet to release many details about the vehicle. Still, it will be built on a new, highly flexible platform that can support multiple electric powertrain options.
This means that the EV Prologue will be able to offer a range of different battery sizes, electric motors, and drivetrains to meet the needs of different drivers.
- One thing that we do know for sure is that the EV Prologue will offer impressive performance and a long driving range.
- With electric vehicles becoming more popular and affordable, it's exciting to see Honda joining the race to develop electric cars that compete with gas-powered vehicles in range and performance.
Investing in Sustainable Driving in Mid-Missouri
- As part of its electric vehicle strategy, Honda invests in research and development of new battery technologies.
- Honda is also working to establish a robust charging network for its electric vehicles.
- By building up the infrastructure necessary to support electric cars, Honda is helping to make sustainable driving more accessible and convenient for everyone.
With its spacious interior, impressive range, and sleek design, the EV Prologue will turn heads in Columbia, Jefferson City, Joplin, Springfield, or wherever you may go in Missouri and beyond.
Also, Honda's electric vehicle strategy is exciting for anyone who cares about sustainable driving. By introducing new electric vehicles like the EV Prologue and investing in the technology needed to support them, Honda is helping to build a more sustainable future for us all.