When Should I Get My Honda Serviced in Missouri?
Need Service Done In Missouri?
Honda Service is here to keep you on track with your Honda maintenance schedule, so you are driving a car performing at its best. Adherence to the recommended routine maintenance schedule is essential to help your Honda maintain optimal safety, dependability, and fuel economy. Maintenance recommendations are different for every vehicle, but here are some general guidelines. Additionally, check your Owner’s Manual or the online Honda Maintenance Minder for more details about your specific Honda vehicle.
At Honda Service, general maintenance recommends the following:
- Check oil and coolant at each fuel stop
- Rotate tires every 7,500 miles. Check tire inflation and condition at least once per month.
- Replace engine oil every 7,500 miles, or 12 months
- Inspect valve clearance at 30,000 miles
When to Get Your Car Checked: Mileage and Time
You can look at the car's age in years and miles, which will help you determine what needs to be done to your vehicle. For optimum maintenance, it is essential to have the car checked every 12,500 miles. These checks will include oil and oil filter changes, front and rear brake checks, and a visual inspection of the car’s components. After a few years, your car’s air filter, pollen filter, and brake fluid will need changing. After three years, your vehicle will need regular maintenance and additional tasks to ensure the car performs smoothly.
Maintenance by Mileage
Here is a brief overview of what services you’ll expect to need by mileage:
- Every 5,000 Miles: Inspect your front and rear brakes and rotate tires, check fluid levels and their condition, and get oil and oil filter changes
- At 30,000 Miles: Spark plug replacement, valve inspection, air filter change, and check and possibly replace drive belts
- At 45,000 Miles: Replace engine coolant and brake fluid
- At 60,000 Miles: Check drive belts every 30,000 miles
- At 75,000 Miles: Replace engine coolant again and check other fluids
- At 90,000 Miles: Change brake fluid, drive belts, spark plugs, air cleaner, and transmission fluid
Schedule A Service Appointment Today At Your Local Mid-Missouri Honda Dealer
Routine car maintenance is essential to ensure your vehicle is the safest and most efficient it can be. Scheduling an appointment is easy! Call, visit the website, or visit your local Missouri Honda Dealer today to get your Honda serviced!