American Made Cars
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Ridgeline
- Honda Passport
- Honda Pilot
The Honda-built Acura MDX and Acura RDX also made the list, and you’ll be pleased to learn that most Honda vehicles are made right here in the U.S.
Where Are Hondas Made?
Come September, Honda will have been making products in America for 40 years. They now manufacture two-thirds of the Honda and 99 percent of the Acura vehicles sold in the U.S. at plants in Ohio, Indiana, and Alabama, giving them the second highest percentage among all automakers.
You’ll also find the Honda Accord is one of only three passenger cars to rank in Cars.com’s 2019 index and that the Odyssey, Ridgeline, Pilot, and Passport are all produced exclusively in Lincoln, Alabama.
Cars.com American-Made Index
When you buy an American-made vehicle, you help the U.S. economy. Cars.com’s American-Made Index analyzes a wide range of factors to determine which new cars and trucks contribute the most, with considerations including:
- Assembly Location
- Domestic-Parts Content
- U.S. Factory Employment Adjusted by Sales
- Engine and Transmission Origin
Top 10 models for 2019 included:
- Honda Odyssey: Combines conventional minivan space and practicality with cutting-edge technology and V6 power as standard.
- Honda Ridgeline: Tows up to 5,000 lbs. with available AWD and stands out from the crowd with its innovative Dual-Action Tailgate, In-Bed Trunk, and truck bed audio system.
- Honda Passport: The all-new Honda Passport is a scaled down version of the Pilot that provides off-road capability in a smaller package.
- Honda Pilot: Honda’s popular 3-row SUV delivers plenty of interior space alongside features such as an Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-Inch Screen and Wireless Charging.
Find a Strong American-Made Selection by Visiting Your Nearest Honda Showroom
From highly capable AWD models to forward-thinking hybrids, the Honda lineup delivers a wide range of US-made vehicles. To find out more or explore current specials, feel free to contact us today or visit your nearest Mid-Missouri Honda dealer.