Honda Makes One of the Top Crossovers on the Market
We’ve been saying it for a while here at Mid-Missouri Honda Dealers, that Honda is the producer of one of the top crossover SUVs on the market. But it’s always nice to have someone else agree with you. Especially when that someone is Motor Trend. And that’s why we’re proud to say that the 2015 Honda CR-V has earned the 2015 Motor Trend Sport/Utility of the Year award.
Like we said, though, this is no surprise to us.
Seven Reasons Why the CR-V Deserves Top Crossover Status
We’ve got a pretty long list of features we love about the CR-V, so many that if you get us started, we’ll be talking all day, but we boiled it down to seven that we needed to share with you:
- Fuel Economy: The 2015 CR-V 2WD earns an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg.* That’s better than some of the mid-size sedans on the market.
- Power: Despite the efficiency, the CR-V is incredibly powerful as well, offering up 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque from its 2.4L four-cylinder.
- All-Wheel Drive: Each trim level of the CR-V has Honda’s All-Wheel Drive system available, giving you the added control you need when you need it.
- Incredible Standard Features: Each of the 2015 CR-V models comes with Bluetooth for phone and audio, a rearview camera, a touchscreen infotainment system, and more, all standard.
- Room for the Whole Family: The CR-V has room for up to five and plenty of cargo space. Need more room? Just fold down part or all of the rear seat for hauling.
- Safety: While every inch of the CR-V is engineered for safety, the brand new Touring trim level comes with some of the latest high-tech safety amenities that can help you prevent a crash before it happens.
- Accessories: The CR-V has a huge range of accessories, including a variety of roof rack attachments and a tent, letting it easily become the crossover you need it to be.
See the CR-V in Action
To see the 2015 Honda CR-V for yourself, just visit a Mid-Missouri Honda Dealer near you and let us set you up with a test drive. We think you’ll see why Motor Trend loved it.