2021 Honda Pilot Trim Levels
The 2021 Honda Pilot has arrived with a new trim level and a shakeup of its feature list. That means 2021 Honda Pilot trim levels are more competitive than ever, as well as even better placed to offer a model that feels tailormade around your own unique needs and wants. We’re here to break down exactly what’s available and help you land on the perfect new 3-row crossover SUV.
2021 Honda Pilot configurations include:
- 2021 Honda Pilot LX: Priced at $32,250 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Pilot EX: Priced at $34,930 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Pilot EX-L: Priced at $38,360 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Pilot Special Edition: Priced at $38,960 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Pilot Touring: Priced at $42,920 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Pilot Elite: Priced at $48,420 MSRP*
2021 Honda Pilot LX Features
As noted by critics from U.S. News and World Report, the new Pilot brings “spacious seating for up to eight people and a solid amount of cargo room.” Even the entry-level LX provides a 60/40 Split Flat-Folding 3rd-Row Bench Seat to let you change up the interior layout at the drop of a hat, plus a Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System for universal comfort.
Infotainment features are also impressive for an entry-level configuration, with highlights including:
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Perhaps most impressive is the range of cutting-edge safety features you’ll receive at no added cost for exceptional peace of mind. Advanced driver assistance features include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
2021 Honda Pilot EX Features
Fitted with LED fog lights and a Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor for added safety, the EX also upgrades your interior with:
- One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
It’s perfect for anyone who likes the LX but wants some added infotainment features. Upgrades include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock® and
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
2021 Honda Pilot EX-L Features
A Power Tailgate and HomeLink® Remote System join the Pilot’s range of convenience features for the EX-L, but this is a trim designed mainly for those seeking upper-class comfort. Just a few highlights include:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- Integrated 2nd-Row Sunshades
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
2021 Honda Pilot Special Edition Features
New for 2021, the Honda Pilot Special Edition brings a bolder sense of exterior styling with a Black Grille and Accents, Roof Rails, and 20-Inch Black Alloy Wheels. Feature upgrades include:
- Wireless Phone Charger: Provides a handy way to keep compatible devices charged without having to remember wires or adaptors.
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: Lets you open the tailgate simply by kicking your foot under the rear bumper with the smart key about your person.
2021 Honda Pilot Touring Features
Adding the option to switch out the standard 2nd row bench seat for two heated captain’s chairs, the Touring also brings Heated Rear Outboard Seats while adding a slew of top-tier tech features, including:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- 590-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- HondaLink® Subscription Services
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- Multi-Zone Audio
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
2021 Honda Pilot Elite Features
Featuring 2nd row captain’s chairs as standard, the Elite cabin is accented by tasteful Blue Ambient LED Lighting and brings the following features as standard:
- Panoramic Roof: Provides an open and interrupted view of the sky above and plenty of natural light.
- Ventilated Front Seats: Delivers a cooling flow of air to keep you refreshed through hotter days.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Soothes your hands and keeps the cold at bay when you’re driving during winter.
Let Us Help You Choose Between 2021 Honda Pilot Configurations
Whether you want to take the latest Honda Pilot out for a test drive or explore the latest Honda specials, the team at your local Mid-Missouri Honda dealer will be happy to help. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Latest from Mid-Missouri Honda Dealers
If you’re searching for the “Best minivan near me, “ then you should consider the all-new 2021 Honda Odyssey. The new Honda Odyssey provides a safe and convenient ride that doesn’t compromise on style and power. This new Honda Minivan turns everyday driving into a fun experience with the latest technology features, steering capabilities,…
If you’re searching for a new Hybrid near you, the 2021 Honda Insight has a lot to offer with its impressive list of features, comfortable cabin, excellent fuel economy, and more. This new Honda car has gotten a few changes for the 2021 model year; it now includes Honda Sensing as a standard feature…
The 2021 Honda Pilot has arrived at a Honda dealer near you and it’s the perfect Honda SUV for all your driving needs. The interior features provide a comfortable driving experience for all passengers on your next road trip or store visit such as: A roomy interior with spacious rear seats that could seat…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.