What Makes the 2021 Honda CR-V the Best SUV in Its Class?
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, you’re going to want to check out the all-new 2021 Honda CR-V. The 2021 Honda CR-V is the perfect SUV for any lifestyle, from driving the family around town to running errands in the city. The previous CR-V version for 2020 was a Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com Best Buy, and the 2021 version comes with all the same features that make this an award-winning SUV. Some of the best features the 2021 Honda CR-V has to offer are:
- 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with a 190-horsepower rating that offers excellent fuel economy (28 City/34 Highway), a comfortable ride, and an exciting drive
- Luxurious cabin with lots of passenger, cargo, and storage space
- A bold and sporty look with attention-grabbing accents
- Technology and safety features that offer everyday convenience
2021 Honda CR-V Trim Levels
The 2021 Honda CR-V comes in five trim levels, the LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Hybrid version, which was just introduced last year with the 2020 CR-V. All trims come with:
- All-Wheel Drive
- Honda Sensing (The Honda suite of safety features)
- Single-zone automatic climate control
- Heated side mirrors
- Auto up/down power front windows
- Variable wipers
- Rearview camera
- LED fog lights
- 6-way manual-adjust driver’s seat
- Cruise control
- 4-speaker/160-watt audio system with a 5-inch color screen and Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
The base LX model starts at $25,350. Additional trims come with extra interior and exterior features and more technology and safety features so you can customize your CR-V to your liking.
The 2021 Honda CR-V Vs. the Competition
The CR-V is said to be the best SUV in its class compared to other popular SUV models like the Toyota RAV-4, Subaru Forester, and Mazda CX-5. What sets the 2021 Honda CR-V apart is:
- A long history of reliability
- High resale value
- Practical, easy, and efficient everyday driving
- Biggest interior compared to other SUVs
- Affordable for all types of budgets
There’s so much more than the 2021 Honda CR-V has to offer, so you’re going to want to schedule a test drive today at your local Honda dealer. Also, be sure to ask about our Honda CR-V offers so you can get a great deal on your Honda CR-V.