What’s New for the 2021 Honda Pilot?
Any driver wondering ‘what’s new for the 2021 Honda Pilot‘ has only to turn to the team at their local Mid-Missouri Honda dealer. We’ve put everything you need to know in this quick but comprehensive overview.
2021 Honda Pilot Updates
Honda has made upgrades across the board for the 2021 Honda Pilot, including the addition of a new Special Edition model that slots in between EX and Touring trims. Just a few Special Edition features include:
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
- Roof Rails
- 20-Inch Black Alloy Wheels
Nine-speed automatic transmission is now standard instead of only offered on the Touring trim level and up – lower trims used to have a six-speed automatic. Further features made standard across the range include:
- Paddle Shifters
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Automatic Stop-Start System
A modest $600 bump has been made to the Honda Pilot’s base price.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance
As written by Car and Driver: “This Honda also has a speedy and fuel-efficient V-6 powertrain that doesn’t disappoint.” Each model comes fitted with a 3.5L V6 able to make up to:
- 280 hp
- 262 lb-ft of torque
- 3,500 lbs. of towing as standard or 5,000 lbs. with available AWD
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Space and Features
With space for up to 8 passengers, plus up to 109.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row, the Honda Pilot is one of the most attractive models for family drivers. It’s also home to comfort features like Leather Upholstery and Heated and Ventilated Front Seats. Just a few tech highlights include:
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 590-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- HondaLink® Subscription Services
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
Why Not Come Take the Latest Honda Pilot Out for a Test Drive?
You can test drive this leading 3-row crossover SUV and take advantage of fantastic special offers by visiting a Mid-Missouri Honda dealer today. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch directly.