Why is the 2021 Honda Odyssey the Best Minivan in its Segment?
If you’re searching for the “Best minivan near me, “ then you should consider the all-new 2021 Honda Odyssey. The new Honda Odyssey provides a safe and convenient ride that doesn’t compromise on style and power. This new Honda Minivan turns everyday driving into a fun experience with the latest technology features, steering capabilities, and smooth ride. It’s received a few upgrades for the 2021 model year that makes it more luxurious and safer than the 2020 Honda Odyssey, such as:
- New exterior features such as new headlamps, revised front grille, and updated rear liftgate
- New interior features such as the ability to fold down the second-row seats, piano black trim, revised climate controls, and floor mats
- More standard safety features
- The third-row port, which is now optional
2021 Honda Odyssey Engine & Performance
According to Car and Driver, the Honda Odyssey is the best-driving minivan with its direct and effortless steering capabilities. It houses a 280-horsepower V6 engine and 10-speed automatic transmission. The Odyssey Minivan returns an EPA-estimated 19 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. These estimates are impressive for the minivan class.
2021 Honda Odyssey Driver-Assistance & Safety Features
For the 2021 model year, the Honda Odyssey now comes standard with Honda’s full suite of driver-assistance safety features called Honda Sensing. The Honda Sensing features include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Lane Departure Warning.
- Lane Keeping Assist System.
2021 Honda Odyssey Technology Features
The 2021 Honda Honda Odyssey continues to provide technology options that have been among the many reasons the Honda Odyssey minivan has continued to win Best Minivan For Families every year since 2011, such as:
- Rear-Seat Reminder